Original, multi-platform content experience and premium events immersed target audience with Dyson tutorials and styling tips.
- Multiple videos, custom and sponsored on-site content, and native print all created for Dyson by Hearst
- 850,000 total video views with ultrahigh completion rates
- Digital content outperformed benchmarks on engagement and CTR
- Multi-title, multi-month print featured editors and magazine contributors
- Sponsorship and custom integration/activation into ELLE “Women in Tech” Power List event and Harper’s BAZAAR fashion shows, with massive social promotion
Custom integrated program aligned Foster Grant glasses with fashion content, increasing awareness and purchase intent.
- Hearst created customized native print spreads across multiple titles featuring brand ambassador Kat Graham
- Multi-brand Instagram takeovers showcased product in fun, playful backdrops
- Home page takeovers led to massive impressions, igniting reader and viewer interest
Hearst’s proprietary Agile Partnership Platform promoted Nordstrom retail and fashion story in groundbreaking fashion.
- Nordstrom messaging fully integrated into premium fashion, beauty, and culture content
- Innovative Agile program combines proactive and reactive approaches, utilizing an embedded, dedicated editor to maximize full Nordstrom integration into top-performing content
- Hundreds of content modules across 8 months led to massive viewer engagement and measurable results
- Content created for digital was reverse-published into print, crafted to create impact in the medium
Fully integrated, all-original-content program celebrated sensational food created with Krups appliances.
- wo custom print gatefold “spectaculars” augmented 13 original native content pages across multiple Hearst titles
- 20 videos, created in first-to-market partnership between Delish and legacy Hearst brands, garnering 3.5 million views (40% over guarantee)
- Content ignition via digital and social promotion, leading to doubling of guaranteed impressions and benchmark-beating engagement
- Print content ranked as “top performers” in respective issues
Industry breakthrough program aligned L’Oréal with first-ever sponsored magazine voice content program, on the Amazon Echo.
- “My Beauty Chat” created in partnership with Hearst and Amazon features top Hearst editors providing beauty tips on demand via Alexa interface
- L’Oréal product natively integrated into Beauty Chat content via product mentions and interstitials
- First and highest-performing Beauty “Skill” on Amazon Echo; content updated twice daily
- Extensive promotion of Beauty Chat Skill via Amazon and Hearst media platforms including print editorial and custom content, video tutorials, scaled social, and audio takeovers in retail outlets
Global initiative connected 8 women from around the world as Rolex Ambassadors in spectacular video-driven content series titled “Inspiring Stories.”
- Hearst International network activated in 13 countries, from U.S. to U.K., Italy and France to China, Singapore, and more
- Custom videos produced by Hearst were translated into 11 languages
- Supported by dozens of digital articles, galleries, and aligned editorial, featuring talent
- Promoted in international print editions, leading to record-breaking viewership